Sailing/the ship - John and William

leonard wrote at 2014-10-29 21:14:29
I'm trying to ask a question about this ship, but it sends me to some sailing expert stuff? Anyway, My ancestor, Peter Cogar landed on this ship in Philly in 1734 as our oral tradition goes. His Grandfather, An upper Bavarian liege lord of some kind, named Kroeger was deeded what is now 3 counties of land around Corley, WV. I can't find the official record of the voyage to get the names of he & his brothers on a manifest or other.

Keith Patton

I can answer questions regarding fresh and salt water Catamarran Sailing, techniques and equipment. I can also answer questions regarding the repair of decks and the updating and installation of running and standing rigging on mono-hulls

I have sailed catammarans in fresh and salt water for over 16 years. I currently own and sail a 30 ft monohull out of Kemah on Galveston Bay, on which I carried out a complete refit.