Sailor Moon/Sailor Moon

How many dvds come in the Sailor Moon English dub series? How dvds does season 5 have?

Well, it can vary by type of box set, I'm sure Amazon would have better answers on this than I would. For instance, the uncut box set (Japanese only) for only season one would have 8 dvds, the normal season one set has 7. My box set has all 5 seasons, 1 and 2 are uncut, plus the 3 movies... That totals up to 50 dvds. Season 5 from my set has 4 dvds.

Seasons 1 & 2 uncut - 8 dvds each (Japanese only)
Season's 1 & 2 English dub - 7 each
Season 3 English dub - 6 each
Season 4 English dub - 7 each
Season 5 Japanese only (as it was never dubbed into English) 4 dvds

Hope this helped somewhat!

Sailor Moon

Sarah a.k.a. Sailor Moon

Can answer just about any question about Sailor Moon, English and Japanese....I finished the manga so I can answer questions on that, and a lot of other anime as well. Also, questions about life in general, or video games too!

Well, I've seen every English episode about 5 times, and in Japanese twice now, and counting! I grew up watching it, and I'm a quarter of a century old now.....^_^

LOL! The Risembool Rangers, i don't know if it's considered an organization, but it's the fan club for one of the best VA's out there, (for those who don't know, that's a voice actor!)

High school, of course, planning on going to community college soon to be a pharmacy tech. I was almost always on my schools Honors list, and did great in my classes.....except algebra, which i consider evil....probably from the Dark Kingdom.......XD