Sailor Moon/Sailor Saturn

Question

My 1st question is if Sailor Saturn is so popular WHY can I only find resin statues instead of the dolls I can get for any other character is it because if you look at her she really has the most power?

My 2nd question is in any episode does Sailor Uranus have long black hair? I always have seen her short hair and blond.

Domo Arigato,
Monicasan

Answer
Sry about the wait.

1. I'm not sure why it harder to find figures of Saturn, but Sailor Moon and she runs a close contest when it comes to power but Sailor Moon wins most powerful.
2. Uranus only has short blond hair. It never changes. You might be thinking of Pluto. She has long dark green almost black hair

I hope this helps

Sailor Moon

MissySat9