Sailor Moon/Sailor Moon response

Question
K let me b more specific with since u couldn't answer my question. How many dvds are there in sailor moon English dub region 2. Also I deleted email from the first response.  Could I get that answer. I don't appreciate the rudeness.  If u don't like answering questions, maybe u need another job

Answer
I don't know what your previous question was as I can't find another question with the same questioner name, but here is what I can answer from this question:
My personal collection which contains (usually) six episodes per disk is 30 disks, but about five of the disks are of the StarS season which was never dubbed.
I don't know what your first question was as I get several questions a weeek.
I don't recall being rude, but if it came across that way, I apologize. That is not my intention.
I love answering questions, but this is not a job. I do this purely as a VOLUNTEER. I do NOT get paid for this.  

Sailor Moon

SMF