Saltwater Aquarium/Cloudy Water with brown dust

Jeremiah wrote at 2012-11-02 18:27:21
Even though this question and answer was posted a few years ago, it is still viewable by those that are looking for an answer to this issue such as myself. This answer by Dave should be revised as the original post advised they converted the freshwater to saltwater and added several saltwater only items. This answer is in regards to them having a freshwater tank.

Saltwater Aquarium

David St

I can answer questions about tanks, the way they are set up, maintenance, equipment problems, how they are displayed, etc. I can also help with water chemistry issues as well as teaching readers how to understand water chemistry. I can answer questions that involve fish, fish compatability, fish selection and breeding. I can help with lighting issues, fish disease, algae issues, as well as being a resourse for most other issues that may come up with a salt water aquarium

I have worked with salt water fish and aqariums for the last three years. I work at an aquarium and am in charge of 900 gallons of salt water displays, sales tanks and coral tanks.

I have a BS degree in Business with a minor in Science