Saltwater Aquarium/Salt water tank.

Fish Doctor wrote at 2016-04-18 23:52:06
Puffers can be freshwater dipped. I've done this a lot at the saltwater store where I've worked for more than 10 years. The trick is to catch them in a cup, not net them so they suck in air. If it took a while to catch him, let him settle down some before putting him in freshwater. Make sure the pH and temperature of the freshwater bucket is similar to what the puffer is used to. Leave him in the dip for about 15 minutes. But if he shows any signs of stress remove him with a cup. Do this 1-2 times daily.

Also, try soaking his food in Garlic Extreme. It's a potent garlic extract. It boosts the immune system and fish find it yummy.

Saltwater Aquarium

Fish Deeva