Saltwater Aquarium/green hair algae

Question
I have a 55 gallon aquarium that I started in Febuary of this year. It has been good so far but now I have green hair algae on just the branch rock. I have tried to clean it off and have lots of crabs but can't get rid of it. I was wondering if there was a chemical I could use to get rid of it that would not hurt my fish or coral. I have also tried "stop hair algae" by chem-marin but that stuff doesn't work either. I don't like to use chemicals but I am desperate.

Answer
Hi Cindy:

Have you tried Marc Weiss Algae Magic? It won't work right away in terms of a quick fix, however the long term effects of using this product are great!

See the following link below, from one of my favorite online aquarium supply stores, for detailed information on this product.

http://www.ocreef.com/marc_weiss_algae_magic_6_oz_bottle_buy_one_get_one_free

David  

Saltwater Aquarium

David Ocreef