Saltwater Aquarium/What kind of Puffer is this

Question
Guinea Fowl Puffer?
Guinea Fowl Puffer?  
I found a photo of a puffer that I would like to purchase but have no idea what it is. The photo said it was a (Guinea Fowl) puffer but I have never seen that type of puffer with Red and Yellow coloring. Could you please let me know if you've ever seen this or know what it is?

Thank you

Answer
Jason, this is simply a toby puffer, a smaller variety of puffer that is generally considered easier, cheaper, smaller, and overall more aquarium suitable. there are sevreal varieties from this, to the saddleback, to several others. they are great fish and if you have room and a proper setup i would highly suggest purchasing one, they are not nearly as pricey as full sized puffers.

hope that helps you out.

Marcus.  

Saltwater Aquarium

marcus