Saltwater Aquarium/help

i noticed 3 or 4 clear jelly like creator clinging on the glass of my tank they are small like a baby finger nail it seams to puffs up when it slides accost the glass slowly they just appeared one day i have a wet dry and a protein skimmer a fire fish and some crab a few snails i though that it might be baby snails but no shell seams to eat what ever is on glass it is round like with tentacle like back end      have no idea what it could be don't know how to send pictures sorry you probuly would not see any way

hello Tina,

im guessing this pest is some sort of sea slug/nudibranch. these can either be harmless or very parasitic. if you have any corals i would suggest getting some sort of fish or creature that naturally feasts on these things. i know there are many ornate shrimps and crabs that will snack on these fellas. also i believe several varieties of filefish and butterflyfish's.  

Saltwater Aquarium

i have about 15 years of experience in the reefing hobby but have been keeping aquariums for about 20, i am up to date on all the latest equipment such as led lighting, dosers, the new tanks available such as the red sea max and i can help you with many creatures that most other people have never even kept before such as sehorses, cephs, and sharks and rays.

15 years in the reefing hobby and it has come to my attention this site needs some more informed experts.

masters degree in marine biology