Saltwater Aquarium/Puffer

Question
I have a question about my Green spotted puffer.. he lays on the bottom in the same spot everyday.. Where he lays is nice water movement.. But he also swim off and on during the day to.. Is this mormal for him to lay like this.. I just want to make sure he is ok or if you think he needs something ....   
         Thanks Valerie

Answer
Hi Valerie:

Perhaps it is time to start acclimating your fish to brackish water. This will depend on its size.

When very small (under 2") they can do fine in fresh water, but once they grow larger they will need Brackish, and when full grown will thrive in Marine conditions.

I wish you luck with all your marine aquarium endeavors.

David

Saltwater Aquarium

David Ocreef