Saltwater Aquarium/parisite

Question
i have little creatures that look like cleaner shrimp babies but they are all over the place in my tank. and i think they are killing my fish. what can i do? what are they?

Answer
the small things are most likely just amphipods, not at all dangerous and actually somewhat beneficial as they even offer a secondary food source for your fish often times. now if you are having fish die that is a whole other problem as these will in no way cause fish deaths. i suppose another problem with your tank would be causing those problems. if you believe so please follow up this question with more specs about your tank. such as tank size, water parameters, current live stock and so on and so forth.

hope that helps.

Marcus.  

Saltwater Aquarium

marcus