Saltwater Aquarium/About to Buy Lights

Question
Listen, i set up a 38 gallon Aquarium, its basically 38" x 12" x 19" and i desperately need to add a new light fixture to it, I Hate T5's but can not afford LED's and i was wondering, before i spend my money on this fixture, could u tell me if it will support a Reef setup with coral? or will it be to much wattage, or too little? http://www.thelashop.com/fish-tank-aquarium-light-36-156w-4-lamp-t5-ho-lighting. thank you

Answer
Tesla LED Aquarium Lighting
Tesla LED Aquarium Lig  
Hi Michael:

Nice to meet you.

These lights will do the job for some corals, but not all; however they are notorious for excessively raising the temperature of the aquarium water.

I'd personally recommend LED aquarium lighting. For just a little more money you can get much better and cooler running aquarium lighting.

See the link below from my favorite online aquarium supply store. The Tesla LED aquarium light is what I run over my SPS / LPS coral reef aquarium and I absolutely love it!

http://www.ocreef.com/tesla_svelte_led_aquarium_light_fixture_24_inch_108_watts?

Regards.

Saltwater Aquarium

David Ocreef