Saltwater Aquarium/Mushroom Addition

Set Up: Solana 34g Tank w/55 watt pendant light.
Tank was set up with 25# live rock and sand.  What are your recommendations for mushrooms for this tank? I am a beginner and if you need more detail please let me know.  Thanks for any help.

Hello Terrance,

First off may i apologize for the late reply, i have been having a few computer problems unfortunately. as for mushrooms, they are not picky at all when it comes to a tank, i have a 6 gallon nano right now and i have a small garden of green mushrooms and some nice little ricordias. Your lighting should be fine for quite a bit of corals, mushrooms generally do not need much light but they definitely do better with a fair amount.

Hope that helps you out a bit :)

Saltwater Aquarium

i have about 15 years of experience in the reefing hobby but have been keeping aquariums for about 20, i am up to date on all the latest equipment such as led lighting, dosers, the new tanks available such as the red sea max and i can help you with many creatures that most other people have never even kept before such as sehorses, cephs, and sharks and rays.

15 years in the reefing hobby and it has come to my attention this site needs some more informed experts.

masters degree in marine biology