Saltwater Aquarium/Saltwater tank Cycle?

Question
After i have finished cycling my nano saltwater tank, I'm not going to be adding any fish or inverts for another 9 weeks will this kill beneficial bacteria in the tank, and after tank is cycled do i need to do water changes if there is no live stock added to the tank... Just top off with freshwater?

Answer
Your tank will be fine, and yes you should still be doing 30% a month to refresh the salt and minerals in your tank. Not having fish or inverts in your system is fine the bacteria lives in the rock just through a few pellets in every few days here and there for the copepods to have something to eat at and add a few nutrients to the tank. Keep up on top off like you normally would.

Saltwater Aquarium

Mae