San Francisco Giants/ushering

Hi Edith, my name is mitch martineau and i am interested in applying for an ushering job. I am 59 years old. am in good health and physically fit, recently retired and am looking to supplement my income with a part-time job. I enjoy baseball and the ballpark atmosphere and consider myself a social person. I got on the Giants employment website and was unable to apply. Are they not in need of ushers this year? I live in Campbell, Ca. Would you be able to refer me to a certain individual who could assist me. Thank you so much and i look forward to perhaps meeting you in the near future.
Thank you,
Mitch Martineau

I'm not sure if the Giants are hiring for ushers this year - they have done limited hiring the past few years as they have a pretty full staff.  However, to be sure, you should call their main line (1-800-SF-GIANT) and ask to be connected to the head of Game Day Staff, who is Alexis Lustbader.

San Francisco Giants

Edith J. Kelly

I`m an usher at the ballpark, so I can answer ANY questions about being AT a ball game. I know who`s single, who`s married, who`s dating...