Satanism/Bloodthirst

nox wrote at 2013-01-22 12:12:11
You see God is Spirit and those who seek him must seek him in Spirit and in Truth you cannot read the word of God like you are reading a novel or a magazine because it's then that you will miss the revelation of the scripture.

The bible tells us clearly that God uses foolish things to confound the wise, so you are missing the Gospel like the Pharisees still do, so next time prior to quoting any scripture pray!

And indeed as the bible says when we eat the flesh of Jesus and drink the blood of Jesus we become one with him, and He will not drive away those that seek him in this fashion.

He also goes on to say do not work for food that spoils but for food that is eternal therefore we must eat his flesh (flesh being the word read John 1v14) and His blood being the powerful weapon (We overcame the enemy by the blood of the lamb and the word of our Testimony Rev12:11)

Satanism

Hayden