Satellite Communications/My bachelor degree project

Question
I am a final year student of Information Communication Engineering in Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria.

I am working on a project that involves using multiple lnbs on a dish so as to be able to access three different satellite TV services from one dish and also a practical study of the maximum amount of LNBs a dish can accommodate showing the different signal strengths and representing it graphically, knowing the different satellite types and how the LNBs can receive signals from them.

Please, how do I proceed with line of thought above? I would like to incorporate your ideas so as to have maximum result in my project and also suggestions on a different opinion as to how I can have a more sort after project will be appreciated.

Answer
Hi Mr Tolulope
Great to know that you have selected a project in Satellite Communications. May be it is not possible to explain in simple terms why your concept is not feasible. It will be appreciated if you can mail me at tirumalagrao@gmail.com. This may require more than one session to get clear idea on how to proceed with your project. Hope you understand!Cheers/GTRao

Satellite Communications

TIRUMALA RAO G