Satellite Communications/How to allocate frequency and bandwidth

Question
Hi, I hope you are fine.

I have 5 Mhz bandwidth, with frequency rage for example 13.000 to 13.500. I need to create to Up-link frequencies.

Setting that I am already using is

DVB S
MPEG 2
QPSK
Roll Off 0.35
Viterbi
FEC 3/4
8w buc .

As I am already using 2 frequencies. But I have frequency cross over problem.
I am waiting for your answer.

Thanks

Answer
Umair:

I am sorry for the delay in responding. 11 March was my birthday. My wife and I took a mini-vacation, and I did not have access to a computer.

I am a bit confused by your question. I assume that you plan to operate within Pakistan in accordance with the ITU Region 3 / Pakistan frequency allocation.

If I am not mistaken, the characteristics that you describe are almost identical, except for frequency, to the PakSat system that operates in the 3 to 4 GHz region of the spectrum.

Please clarify.

Thomas Burke, PhD, PMP

Satellite Communications

Thomas E. Burke