Satellite Communications/Chinese Satellites operators

i want to ask that, tell me about all Chinese satellites for communication purpose that have been recently launched in 2015. i want to know this because recently launched satellites have cheap prices, so i want to purchase bandwidth from china satellite operators. how can i buy? i am trying keep searching that information on google but i failed, i want that info if you know please help me sort it out.

i really appreciate,

Go to Download and open in Excel. There have been 34 space launches in 2015. You will have to go through to select the ones that interest you.

I do not know how to buy transponders on Chinese communication satellites.

Thomas E. Burke. PhD, PMP

Satellite Communications

Thomas E. Burke

No restrictions on questions.

Forty years of experience with satellite communications. Have held roles as system engineer on JPL Mariner 9 program and a program manager for a number of classified communication satellite programs. Served as head of TRW / Defense Communications Division / Engineering Development Operation, a 1,400-person organization responsible for all aspects of classified communication satellite design and development.

Ph.D. Chemistry, California Institute of Technology (1969) B.A. magna cum laude Chemistry, University of Minnesota (1962)