Saudi Arabia/About Visa


Hello, I am an Indian national and I got a job in Saudi Arabia and will be there in a month. My doubt is I am married to Philippine citizen and She also got a job in Saudi but, Both of us don't have family status in our visa.As both of us working in Saudi is it possible we can live together in our own expenses.My spouse's Name is not endorsed in my passport, But my name is endorsed in her passport and we have valid marriage certificate also.And what about my daughter how we can bring her to Saudi I mean in what category of visa will work for my daughter. Thank you.

I don't know, the GRO person in your company should be able to answer this question.

I had to show the original documents for everything to prove I was married, and that my daughter was  my daughter.  If you check into a hotel here you'll need to have a marriage certificate to show that your married.  I can't imagine that the Saudi's will let you work out anything with out all of the right documents.

Saudi Arabia

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Lasater


All kinds of issues dealing with children transitioning to Saudi Arabia (specifically Yanbu and Jubail). This is particularly the case if your moving from the US. Can I find special ed. services in Yanbu? How do my child's High School credits transfer from or to an American or Canadian school? What kinds of activities are available either independently our through schools in the Yanbu/Jubail area? What are the schools like in Yanbu and Jubail?


My wife and I have spent the last four years in Saudi, three years in Jubail and one in Yanbu. We both work for the International Schools Group. I'm a counselor/vice-principal and my wife is a teacher. We've worked abroad now for 8 years, spending four years in Taskent, Uzbekistan before coming here. However, as I'm part of ISG, I have access to a vast range of experiences and knowledge. ISG has several hundred employees in seven campuses, if I don't know the answer about something educational, I can find somebody who does.

National Education Association(NEA), National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), National Association of School Counselors (NASC)

Bachelor degree in Elementary education-Licensed in Kansas to teach math, reading, science, elementary counseling and secondary counseling (12 years experience in the US), Masters Degree in Counseling, Certified Professional Counselor (Kansas Licensed), currently working on an administrative degree. My Wife-- bachelor early childhood special ed., Masters in Early Childhood Education, Masters in Early Childhood Special ed. 8 years working in early childhood Special ed in the US-- We both have course work in ESL, enough for a license endorsement, but we've not actually done it

©2017 All rights reserved.