Saudi Arabia/Medicine - Saudi Arabia

Question
Hi

My name is Jothilingam.  I got offer from saudi arabia - riyadh.  I have some clarification there.  Currently i am taking medicine for digestion Name like (seruten & other medicine like sugar problem)  is it possible to carry medicine bulk probably 1 year possible?.  What is other alternative am i suppose to take.

And is it possible to send medicine from India to Saudi by way of courier.  Guide me

Thanks & Regards
N.Jothilingam

Answer
I'm not a doctor, all I can do is tell you about my experiences.  If I were you I'd contact the health officer at your company and have them check on the specific brands of medicine you're looking for.

But, we bring prescription drugs over, with the prescription in their original bottles in quantities for a year.

We bring them with us because the drug, though available here, is only available in the generic form.  This is the case with many medicines here.  You can generally find the drug, but sometimes it is being produced by another company or under a different brand name.  Go to a doctor here and tell them what you take, most of the time they can find an equivalent.

We have shipped over-the-counter drugs via courier with no problems.

Saudi Arabia

Mark Lasater