Savings Bonds/found old E bonds belonging to deceased parents

Just Mad wrote at 2010-04-22 03:28:10
You need to get off your high horse,who do you think you are God,The question could have been answered and it was a good question but you must no know the anwser.You need to quit wasting peoples' time and get back on your throne

Gee wrote at 2012-12-04 18:34:15
i am in a similar situation and i was hoping to hear the answer as i was just about to hop on down  to my nearest bank with power of attorney in hand and the stack of bonds i have.... my father is still alive but he is unable to get to a bank to cash the bonds in...what can i do?

Savings Bonds

John Quinn - Consultant

US Savings Bond investing, values, maturity dates, interest rates and general as well as very specific rules and regulation on US Savings Bonds.

Simplifying managing US Savings Bonds and making the correct savings bond management decisions. General and specific FAQs on Savings Bonds.

Organizations AARP

Senior Market Advisor, Life Insurance Selling Magazine, Insurance News Net,, FuneralTrusts,com,

NJ Insurance Licensed, CEO, 15+ Years providing Savings Bond Advice, Quoted by the US Treasury Dept. website as an Expert on Savings Bonds

PC Magazine BEST BUY product for Savings Bond Manager software; Savings Bond Guru service at

Tens of thousands of clients have used our Savings Bond Guru service online since 2001.