Savings Bonds/found old E bonds belonging to deceased parents

Just Mad wrote at 2010-04-22 03:28:10
You need to get off your high horse,who do you think you are God,The question could have been answered and it was a good question but you must no know the anwser.You need to quit wasting peoples' time and get back on your throne

Gee wrote at 2012-12-04 18:34:15
i am in a similar situation and i was hoping to hear the answer as i was just about to hop on down  to my nearest bank with power of attorney in hand and the stack of bonds i have.... my father is still alive but he is unable to get to a bank to cash the bonds in...what can i do?

Savings Bonds

John Quinn - SavingsBonds.com Consultant