Saxophone/Lyon & Healy Silver Saxophone

jacob wrote at 2013-01-14 03:10:53
hi my name is Jacob and him 13 a Lyon Healy 1926 modle is my first saxophone and i was really excited about getting it it is in really good condition but i kept wondering why it was smaller than a regular tenor so thanks and it says professional on the bell.does that mean it is a pro or is it just a mark meant for nothing

Malcolm Dickinson

Experienced saxophone and clarinet teacher can answer any questions from people who are learning to play saxophone or clarinet.

Learned to play saxophone in 1980; played in the national high school symphonic band and national high school jazz ensemble in 1984; selected as first chair clarinet of the Illinois All-State Honors Band in 1985; as a college student, played with the Yale Concert Band and Yale Symphony Orchestra, and Yale Jazz Ensemble. Began teaching private saxophone lessons in 1986, and have taught nearly 100 students, ages 9 to 59.