Saxophone/Model Tenor Saxophone -Buffet-Crampton

Anne Marie wrote at 2012-10-30 23:23:46
The best way to tell if a saxophone is a professional grade instrument is to look just above the key to play chromatic F# if there is another key there you have a professional grade instrument. (this is the high G key), if not you probably have an intermediate level sax. They both work very well you very seldom will ever need to use this key anyway

Eugene Cantera

I have been a music educator for over 25 years and have taught on many levels from young children and school agers on through to college level, professional players and senior citizens. My main areas of expertise are saxophone(s) though I have taught many instruments including, guitar, bass, piano, oboe and drums to name a few. I have also done research on horns both vintage and new.

I have been in music education for 25 years and I have written and published in the subject of professional music education.

The Dallas Morning News, Dallas Business Journal, Marketing and Higher Education Newsletter.

Bachelor of Music Education, Hartt School of Music - The University of Hartford.