I have a H.N.white king eflat solo alto sax according to king s/n chart it has no.1549.911 pat 8-18-25 and s/n 100-- stamped on it normal wear very nice shine what would be a ballpark estimate of worth

A lot will depend on if it is silver plated, gold plated or bare brass. The horns were not lacquered in that time period. It will also depend if it is in playing condition and complete. Non-play will go for $50.00-$75.00, playing condition $150-$300, not a big demand for King saxes from that period. Hope this helps.

J and J Woodwinds

Jeff Frazier

Any questions related to the repair, refinishing and restoration of band instruments (woodwinds and brass).

I am co-owner J and J Woodwinds LLC, a full service repair and restoration facility locatd in Shreveport, Louisiana. We have been in business since 1985 providing customers worldwide with the repairs and restorations that many will not do!

Apprenticed under one of the finest repairmen in the business at Williams music in the late 1970's/early 1980's. His brother is listed as one of the top band instrument repair techs in the nation!

Featured on KTBS 3 (Shreveport, La) in October 2009

US Army Band, US Navy Band, US Air Force Band, beginner and pro players across the globe