Saxophone/value

Question
I have a H.N.white king eflat solo alto sax according to king s/n chart it has no.1549.911 pat 8-18-25 and s/n 100-- stamped on it normal wear very nice shine what would be a ballpark estimate of worth

Answer
A lot will depend on if it is silver plated, gold plated or bare brass. The horns were not lacquered in that time period. It will also depend if it is in playing condition and complete. Non-play will go for $50.00-$75.00, playing condition $150-$300, not a big demand for King saxes from that period. Hope this helps.

Doc
J and J Woodwinds
www.JandJWoodwinds.com

Saxophone

Jeff Frazier