Saxophone/king 613

Question
Hello,

My name is Joe hernandez. I'm doing research on a saxophone that I have for an auction. Sat the 8th of Dec at . I know nothing about it along with three trumpets. The serial number for the saxophone is 891637 any info would be much appreciated.
         thanks,
         Joe

Answer
You'll need to send a picture Joe - and determine whether it is an alto or tenor sax. Some of the old King horns can bring  upwards of $1,000 from a collector - others are simply not valued at all bringing $100 or less depending on condition and model. PS - the 613 model is not a 'pro' horn  - the alto's are plentiful and can be gotten for just a few hundred dollars on a site like e-bay.  

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera