Saxophone/Martin sax

Question
Read your answer to other question about sax value. Does this hold true for our low pitch, silver plated, S/N 26302
Thank You

Answer
If it is in fact silver plated it could be more valuable.  Most likely however, it is simply silver lacquer and yes, the previous Martin values apply. Your horn is very old - circa 1920 - these are not suitable for learning or playing today and most collectors are looking for exquisite specimens from this era. It's a super artifact though and things could change in a few years.  Try keeping it in the family!

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera