Saxophone/Martin low- pitch Troubidour sax

I have this Martin sax. The serial # is. 103295
It says Martin on the sax engraved with flower like patterns.
It says its from Elijahart, Indiana and it says "handcrafted " on it as well

I was wondering how old this might be and what the value could possibly be on this instrument.
If it was worth selling or keeping.

I also have a Yamaha tys-23 with the serial # 033613A
I was wondering its age and value.

Thank You for any input you can help me out with

The Martin is from 1932. It was their top of the line from that period. As far as value I need to know what there horn finish is (lacquer, silver, etc..)and whether it is soprano, alto, tenor, C Melody, or baritone and how the keys are designed since they had two designs.

The Yamaha YTS-23 is from about 1993, in playing condition $400.00-600.00 depending on condition.

Jeff "Doc" Frazier
J and J Woodwinds LLC

Jeff Frazier

Any questions related to the repair, refinishing and restoration of band instruments (woodwinds and brass).

I am co-owner J and J Woodwinds LLC, a full service repair and restoration facility locatd in Shreveport, Louisiana. We have been in business since 1985 providing customers worldwide with the repairs and restorations that many will not do!

Apprenticed under one of the finest repairmen in the business at Williams music in the late 1970's/early 1980's. His brother is listed as one of the top band instrument repair techs in the nation!

Featured on KTBS 3 (Shreveport, La) in October 2009

US Army Band, US Navy Band, US Air Force Band, beginner and pro players across the globe