Saxophone/Martin low- pitch Troubidour sax

Question
I have this Martin sax. The serial # is. 103295
It says Martin on the sax engraved with flower like patterns.
It says its from Elijahart, Indiana and it says "handcrafted " on it as well

I was wondering how old this might be and what the value could possibly be on this instrument.
If it was worth selling or keeping.

I also have a Yamaha tys-23 with the serial # 033613A
I was wondering its age and value.

Thank You for any input you can help me out with

James

Answer
James,

The Martin is from 1932. It was their top of the line from that period. As far as value I need to know what there horn finish is (lacquer, silver, etc..)and whether it is soprano, alto, tenor, C Melody, or baritone and how the keys are designed since they had two designs.

The Yamaha YTS-23 is from about 1993, in playing condition $400.00-600.00 depending on condition.

Jeff "Doc" Frazier
J and J Woodwinds LLC
www.JandJWoodwinds.com
866-996-6394

Saxophone

Jeff Frazier