Saxophone/Worth

Question
I have a Conn USA tenor sax that I played when I was in High School. I have not touched it in a few years and I am looking at selling it. Could you please tell me roughly what it is worth. It needs some pads re glued but other then that it is still playable. There is no dents in the horn and I took it out of the case last week and all the keys are still operational. I have been doing a little research but cant find what it is roughly worth.

The serial number is E91537 and then it also says 16 M

Any help would be great

Thanks

Rich

Answer
These can be found on auction sites (like e-bay) for example - they typically start out with asking prices around $1,000 but rarely bring that much in the final sale. If yours is in good condition with little to no lacquer missing and scratch and dent free - it could bring between $500 and maybe $800 - that is, if you can find a buyer!  A good local shop will be able to give you a more  exact assessment after a quick play and inspection. Good luck!

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera