Saxophone/1915 patent Bruno N.Y. Perfection made Silver alto sax

Carlma wrote at 2015-12-11 05:38:17
I have also the same Pat date 1915 sept 14

But mine says Perfactone and is definitely brass, the playing looks silver..sounds wonderful and is the only tunable Sax that many experienced Sax players never saw on any other model..the other #also match except the serial..wonder of the A and the L are the makers signature..I saw one site claim the perfactone is a stencil from Martin however my holes are not beveled and I think this is the same as the one above, wonder if It is tunable..its right in front of the mouth piece

Thank you

Eugene Cantera

I have been a music educator for over 25 years and have taught on many levels from young children and school agers on through to college level, professional players and senior citizens. My main areas of expertise are saxophone(s) though I have taught many instruments including, guitar, bass, piano, oboe and drums to name a few. I have also done research on horns both vintage and new.

I have been in music education for 25 years and I have written and published in the subject of professional music education.

The Dallas Morning News, Dallas Business Journal, Marketing and Higher Education Newsletter.

Bachelor of Music Education, Hartt School of Music - The University of Hartford.