Saxophone/1915 patent Bruno N.Y. Perfection made Silver alto sax

Carlma wrote at 2015-12-11 05:38:17
I have also the same Pat date 1915 sept 14

But mine says Perfactone and is definitely brass, the playing looks silver..sounds wonderful and is the only tunable Sax that many experienced Sax players never saw on any other model..the other #also match except the serial..wonder of the A and the L are the makers signature..I saw one site claim the perfactone is a stencil from Martin however my holes are not beveled and I think this is the same as the one above, wonder if It is tunable..its right in front of the mouth piece area..cgreenhii@gmail.com

Thank you

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera