Saxophone/alto saxophone

Question
serial number
serial number  

true sound
true sound  
dear mr harris
I contacted you about a month ago, my late husbands alto sax bought in sweden in the late 60,s a true sound ser. nr.15939. Thank you for your response.you asked for pictures. i'll send some now. again some questions. when made, where made, what would be the value of it now. to sell or buy.its in very good condition. thank you so much for your help. it's greatly appreciated.     from inger.

ps. if you need more pictures please tell me.

Answer

I think I may know what you have, but I need see a few more pictures to know for sure. I do not want to make an assumption and turn out to be wrong. What I need to see are the keys for the right and left hand as well as the left hand pinky cluster.

Thanks
Charles Harris  

Saxophone

Charles Harris