Saxophone/Hohner President Alto sax

Question
Hi: I'd like to know an approximate value on two Hohner Pres altoes
#1 is owned by my brother. Serial # is 3246. It is in good shape,gold laquer is pretty good but it needs pads.  #2 is one I'm thinking of buying. In very good condition, nothing needed, gold laquer, and I'm guessing from the early 60's.

Answer
These horns are not considered particularly valuable or collectible - but if in good playing condition can produce a decent tone. These turn up on auction sites like e-bay and usually bring between $200 and maybe as much as $450 - $500 in VERY good condition.

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera