Saxophone/Value of 1912 Buescher C Soprano Sax

Question
I have a 1912 (Key of C)  Buescher silver soprano saxaphone, still plays beautifully, in very good condition, looking to get a price estimate for sale or possible trade in / upgrade.  Thank you very much.

Answer
If the horn is in good playing condition it may bring between $300 and maybe $400...if you can find a buyer.  Unfortunately, the date (assuming you have vetted it correctly) and the tuning make this horn  more of a relic than a practical 'player' in today's market. If it has been in your family I recommend holding onto it. I have a feeling it will be worth far more to someone down the line as a nice memory than it will as sale or trade fodder. Even the best examples of these horns rarely bring more than a few hundred dollars.  

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera