Saxophone/Alto Evette Schaeffer Sax

Question
Fullbody-shot
Fullbody-shot  

Elegant Workmanship
Elegant Workmanship  
I got this oldie for a friends attic ... don't know how to asses it... has 'Evette Schaeffer Paris' on the bell with a pretty leafy design about the name, the finnish is worked but still sounds good... has silver on brass look... tried looking up the number stamped on the back (17619) but i find nothing... wanna know more of its history or anything about it... looks cool to me , but i could just be dazzled by the fancy look. so the question is what do u know of this and can u educate me

Answer

This horn dates to 1971. It is a student line horn that is worth $300-$400 in playing condition. I hard a hard time finding any info on this horn!

Have a blessed day!

Jeff "Doc" Frazier
owner - J and J Woodwinds LLC
www.JandJWoodwinds.com
866-996-6394

Saxophone

Jeff Frazier