Saxophone/Ambassador

Question
Ambassador
Ambassador  

Ambassador 01
Ambassador 01  
Hello friend Harris

Please help me with information on alto saxophone "Ambassador". It is marked Italy on saxophone and the serial number is 527XX (XX seller did not disclose the total number).
It is a good sax? which the average price? .
I'm an old man beginner.
I have attached photos of the sax for better identification.
Sorry I already asked you about others. In my country there are few good saxophones and are usually very expensive

Thank Harris

Claudio

Answer
Claudio,

Based on the pictures it's difficult to tell, but it looks like this horn may be an Olds Ambassador, import. I belive it's a stencil of the horns made by Buffet under the Evette and Schaeffer line. Similar bell brace and left hand pink cluster. However it's difficult to know for sure without more detailed pictures. Saxophones made in Europe out side of France are always a bit tricky to identify

This should be a good horn as long as it's in good condition. I would rate it as a student model and should sell for about $400 to $500 US.

Hope this helps.

Charles Harris.

Saxophone

Charles Harris