Saxophone/Selmar Omega Saxphone

I would like to know the quality of this horn or something about this horn.

Thank You

Mrs. Boykins

These are no longer being made but some of them are decent players.  There are a few nice specimens on e-bay right now.  They may have been marketed as 'professional' level horns, but most people have them labeled in the advanced-intermediate category. Those who play them seem to enjoy them as they play easily and have a nice feel. Of course , that all depends on the condition of said horn.

Eugene Cantera

I have been a music educator for over 25 years and have taught on many levels from young children and school agers on through to college level, professional players and senior citizens. My main areas of expertise are saxophone(s) though I have taught many instruments including, guitar, bass, piano, oboe and drums to name a few. I have also done research on horns both vintage and new.

I have been in music education for 25 years and I have written and published in the subject of professional music education.

The Dallas Morning News, Dallas Business Journal, Marketing and Higher Education Newsletter.

Bachelor of Music Education, Hartt School of Music - The University of Hartford.