Saxophone/value of saxophones

Question
I have a Buescher Aristocrat #347837 and a Yamaha YAS23 #225043-A
A ball park idea of what to sell them for would be so helpful.  Thanks!

Answer
Maria,

Your Yamaha sax is a run of the mill student level horn that can be found in abundance on sites like e-bay.   If it is in good playing condition with few if any scratches, dents, or dings, it might bring $300 from someone who has a child wanting to start playing saxophone.

You Buescher is trickier - if it is in REALLY good condition with all original lacquer and no dents, dings, or bruises, it could may bring between $500 and $1,000.  HOWEVER, VERY FEW HORNS OF THIS MAKE AND MODEL ARE DEEMED "COLLECTIBLE" and most often sell for around $200.   If you send a picture I can be more accurate.

Good luck!

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera