Saxophone/vintage alto sax

Question
I have a Selmer Bundy alto sax.  Serial number is 48260 with the number 20A under the serial number. It was purchased used for me in about 1958.  Could you give me some idea of it's value?

Thank you

Answer
Hey Joe - These are not highly sought after by collectors  - they are really considered 'student horns' and despite its age and the "Selmer" name will only bring between $100 and maybe $300 depending on the condition. It may be more valuable to you or future heirs as a family heirloom. :) sorry but glad you were a player!

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera