Saxophone/Martin Saxaphone

Question
Martin
Martin  
I need help in identifying the specific model of a Martin ,'low tone' saxophone. From the serial number I place it around 1929. It has beveled holes, a gold washed horn . Any help or insight into exactly what it is would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
If you dated it correctly (hard to tell from this picture alone) it is probably a Handcraft model. If you don't already know for sure, this could be silver plated (again, hard to tell by the picture). If so, and in good playing condition it could bring between $500 and maybe $700 at an auction site like e-bay or in a local shop where they can determine the exact finish and contact a collector.  If it is NOT silver plated, it would be worth maybe $200 to $300 in decent playing condition.

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera