Saxophone/value of Bundy Alto Saxophone

Question
I have my beloved alto saxophone that I first learned to play around 1968.  Its purchase was a big expense for my parents and I never planned to replace it with a more advanced model.  It is a Selmer Bundy, serial number 482321.  I am wondering about its current value. Thank you.

Answer
These are plentiful (made for baby boomers who joined thriving band programs in the late 60s and 70s) but unfortunately considered 'student' models.  In even the best of condition they generally go for between $200 and maybe as much as $300 on sites like e-bay.  

Even though it is not 'valuable' or collectible, it does makes a fine curio and a nice relic for future family members. It is beloved BY YOU and that's what matters most!

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera