Saxophone/M. Beaugnier Mouthpice

Question
I have a mouthpiece that I am looking to sell because it is too hard for me to use.  It came with my M. Beaugnier early Tenor Sax.  XXXX serial number.  I love the sax but can find NOTHING about the mouthpiece. It looks to be a hard rubber or plastic and marked MB M. Beaugnier Mantes.  Please help.  I dont want to let it go too cheap.

Answer
After researching the Beaugnier mouthpiece line, the only thing I could find was they are made of hard rubber, some are good mouthpieces - some are not. If it is a good one $35-50. To make it a good one will cost up to $150.00 and you still have a mouthpieces worth less than the reface job.

Jeff "Doc" Frazier
owner - J and J Woodwinds LLC
www.JandJWoodwinds.com
866-996-6394

Saxophone

Jeff Frazier