Saxophone/sax

Question
I've recently found an old saxaphone and wonder what type it is and if its worth anything.
On the front is etched:CC CONN
         ELKHART, IND.

On the back is :         S
         23822
         H
Hope you can help me out.  Thank you very much !

Answer
Denise  - I would love to see a picture of this horn (and frankly need to see it to be accurate).  I am going to go way out on a limb and say it's old..lol.. probably dating to the 19-teens of very early 20s.  The value will strictly be in condition as the horn has outdated mechanics for use today. If you really did "find" it, it will make a great curio if not a valuable horn for resale.   These pop up on sites like e-bay all the time - price range from as little as $40 to as much as a few hundred, again, decided by condition. Hope that helps as little!

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera