Saxophone/alto saxophone

cg conn elkhart ind usa cg conn ltd
pat dec 8 1914

lll9974 A
153671 L

how much this instrument value????

Even the rarest and best conditioned horns of this ilk and vintage can be gotten for under $800.  If yours is scratched, dinged, or de-lacquered in any way, it's worth lots less.  Most run of the mill Conn's of this era can be gotten for under $400 and some go as low as $50 to $100 US.

Take a look at this 'rare' silver lacquer specimen in fantastic condition - and note the asking price:  

Eugene Cantera

I have been a music educator for over 25 years and have taught on many levels from young children and school agers on through to college level, professional players and senior citizens. My main areas of expertise are saxophone(s) though I have taught many instruments including, guitar, bass, piano, oboe and drums to name a few. I have also done research on horns both vintage and new.

I have been in music education for 25 years and I have written and published in the subject of professional music education.

The Dallas Morning News, Dallas Business Journal, Marketing and Higher Education Newsletter.

Bachelor of Music Education, Hartt School of Music - The University of Hartford.