Saxophone/saxofon baritono morutto torino

Question
hola buen dia tengo un sax barítono morutto Torino se que es italiano solo baja al si bemol se menos tendrá unos 50 años que valor comercial tendrá y que tan buen instrumento es? n sax ato cavalier será MUY COMPICADO PARA RESTAURARLO SI YA E FALTAN LLAVES? gracias

Answer
I have tried to find a good answer for you. I can not find any reference for the manufacturer of your baritone sax. Value will be very low due to an unknown manufacturer and missing parts parts that would be very expensive to make. In cases such as this, we have had customers decide to either make a decorative flower stand or a unique lamp from it. Sorry I could not offer any more information.

Have a blessed day!

Jeff "Doc" Frazier
www.JandJWoodwinds.com

Saxophone

Jeff Frazier