Saxophone/saxofon baritono morutto torino

hola buen dia tengo un sax barítono morutto Torino se que es italiano solo baja al si bemol se menos tendrá unos 50 años que valor comercial tendrá y que tan buen instrumento es? n sax ato cavalier será MUY COMPICADO PARA RESTAURARLO SI YA E FALTAN LLAVES? gracias

I have tried to find a good answer for you. I can not find any reference for the manufacturer of your baritone sax. Value will be very low due to an unknown manufacturer and missing parts parts that would be very expensive to make. In cases such as this, we have had customers decide to either make a decorative flower stand or a unique lamp from it. Sorry I could not offer any more information.

Have a blessed day!

Jeff "Doc" Frazier

Jeff Frazier

Any questions related to the repair, refinishing and restoration of band instruments (woodwinds and brass).

I am co-owner J and J Woodwinds LLC, a full service repair and restoration facility locatd in Shreveport, Louisiana. We have been in business since 1985 providing customers worldwide with the repairs and restorations that many will not do!

Apprenticed under one of the finest repairmen in the business at Williams music in the late 1970's/early 1980's. His brother is listed as one of the top band instrument repair techs in the nation!

Featured on KTBS 3 (Shreveport, La) in October 2009

US Army Band, US Navy Band, US Air Force Band, beginner and pro players across the globe