Saxophone/clarinet

Question
i have a silver clarinet and it says C.G CONN LTD i dont now what year or nothing about it it says 514N-B-315783L

Answer
Hi Ana,

I have done some research for you on this horn. Yours happens to be some of the last metal clarinets that Conn made in the late 1930's. It was their top-shelf pro horn and are VERY sought after. Depending on condition, provided it is complete, value runs from $750- $2000.00!
I have built some of these over the years and every single one has been GREAT. They are pretty rare horns and for good reason. If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask.

Have a blessed day!

Jeff "Doc" Frazier
owner - J and J Woodwinds
www.JandJWoodwinds.com
866-996-6394

Saxophone

Jeff Frazier