i have a silver clarinet and it says C.G CONN LTD i dont now what year or nothing about it it says 514N-B-315783L

Hi Ana,

I have done some research for you on this horn. Yours happens to be some of the last metal clarinets that Conn made in the late 1930's. It was their top-shelf pro horn and are VERY sought after. Depending on condition, provided it is complete, value runs from $750- $2000.00!
I have built some of these over the years and every single one has been GREAT. They are pretty rare horns and for good reason. If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask.

Have a blessed day!

Jeff "Doc" Frazier
owner - J and J Woodwinds

Jeff Frazier

Any questions related to the repair, refinishing and restoration of band instruments (woodwinds and brass).

I am co-owner J and J Woodwinds LLC, a full service repair and restoration facility locatd in Shreveport, Louisiana. We have been in business since 1985 providing customers worldwide with the repairs and restorations that many will not do!

Apprenticed under one of the finest repairmen in the business at Williams music in the late 1970's/early 1980's. His brother is listed as one of the top band instrument repair techs in the nation!

Featured on KTBS 3 (Shreveport, La) in October 2009

US Army Band, US Navy Band, US Air Force Band, beginner and pro players across the globe