Saxophone/value of sax

Question
I have a Martin tenor saxophone #66578 low pitch, under the bell it says martin, a word in script lettering that i can't make out and Elkhart Ind. It is in fair condition, any idea how much it is worth?

Answer
Steve - tough to tell without at very least a picture.  There are some great Martin Tenors out there...they are known for big sounds and easy play ability.  In fair condition )looks being worse than actual playing condition) they can bring anywhere from maybe $350 to as much as maybe $650. That's my best guestimation! Good luck.

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera