I wanna have your opinion.Does Bulcario Turroni Tenor Saxophone worth to buy???

Haiqal - I cant't find much info on these..that's a bad sign. From what I can gather they are ornate looking horns made for sale in and around Malaysia. It appears that they do have different 'levels' of horns but I am going to go out on a limb and say they are billed as 'step up' instruments and probably of not the same quality as the equivalent level better known horns like Selmer, Yamaha, and Kielwerth.  

Eugene Cantera

I have been a music educator for over 25 years and have taught on many levels from young children and school agers on through to college level, professional players and senior citizens. My main areas of expertise are saxophone(s) though I have taught many instruments including, guitar, bass, piano, oboe and drums to name a few. I have also done research on horns both vintage and new.

I have been in music education for 25 years and I have written and published in the subject of professional music education.

The Dallas Morning News, Dallas Business Journal, Marketing and Higher Education Newsletter.

Bachelor of Music Education, Hartt School of Music - The University of Hartford.