Saxophone/ballpark value of vito "duke" sax

Question
Hello... I have a vito duke ser.#19587 ...owned since 1970,.. took it out of storage recently, and wondered 'bout how much I can get for it . only played it half a school season been in storage ever since ...not one ding or scratch on it.   hope you can estimate a ballpark figure.   By the way after all the web search'in you come out on top for earthly-with a pulse-answers.       Thanks ...Dontello

Answer
Dontello - decent horn - better than your average Vito. Is it a tenor or alto?  I'll give you a quick answer for both: Used alto's ago for about $300 to maybe as much as $400 in decent shape - used tenors can be found for $600 to maybe $800.

The no ding or scratch factor is in your favor, but what matters most is playing condition.  These horns are really not 'collectible' so it will most likely go to someone who wants to use it. Therefore either you or the buyer will need to invest a bit to get it up to snuff.

Good luck  PS - sorry for the delay - I was not notified of your Question until yesterday!

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera