Saxophone/dearman tannor octave.

Hi,l'm looking for a octave please,can you gave me some advice please.It's a Dearman prisedant foreighn tanner.

Esra - I assume you're looking for the octave key?  That button is played by the left (top) hand thumb (all saxophones are fingered the same way).  I hope that's what you need - here is a little video of where your hands are placed and how the octave key is pressed:  

Eugene Cantera

I have been a music educator for over 25 years and have taught on many levels from young children and school agers on through to college level, professional players and senior citizens. My main areas of expertise are saxophone(s) though I have taught many instruments including, guitar, bass, piano, oboe and drums to name a few. I have also done research on horns both vintage and new.

I have been in music education for 25 years and I have written and published in the subject of professional music education.

The Dallas Morning News, Dallas Business Journal, Marketing and Higher Education Newsletter.

Bachelor of Music Education, Hartt School of Music - The University of Hartford.