Saxophone/Selmer Tenor Sax Mark 6

Question
Hello,
I have a Selmer tenor sax made in Paris 1962 verified by serial numbers. It was inspected yesterday, by a certified instrument repairman of excellent reputation. The horn is in great condition(never re-laquered) and exceptionally sweet tone. Can you please tell me what the approximate market value is?  Thank you in advance

Answer
Taking you at your word and without playing (or at least seeing) the horn I'll give you a ballpark figure of between $4,500 on the low end and possibly as much as $11,000 on the high end.  Either way you have a terrific horn there - the Cadillac of saxophones!

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera